Join the Organic Juice Squad!
We are a team of dedicated, hard-working, but most importantly FUN squad. We love pouring our passion into people and touching the lives of our guests.
Some words to describe our team: grateful, positive, significant, excellent, respectful, grinder, transparent, chaotic, graceful, and always growing.
Do you see yourself in the words above? These words are a summary of the ten core values on which our company is founded. We are looking to expand our team by finding exceptional people that fall in line with our beliefs, standards, and culture. We are teammates looking to grow the Clean Juice brand to one of the most premier and well known in the world, while maintaining the highest standards in our people, product, and process.
We have fun. We work hard. We love each other. We provide unapologetically honest feedback. We laugh. We create. We problem solve. We constantly strategize. If this living, breathing work environment seems like it is a fit for you, please read more about the skills desired for joining our team.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to the opportunity to meet you soon!
TAKE A look below to see if any of these opportunities sound like a fit to you!
As a Juicerista, your heart beets for the community. You are the first face the guest sees when they walk through the door. You get to know the guests that come through the door, and welcome them into the juice squad with open arms. A Juicerista loves the challenge of being part of a growing company and can make a smoothie with a pep in their step.
As General Manager, you are President of Development in your store. You bring the fun and the energy to your team, encouraging them to pour that back into the guests! You are passionate about all things juice and know the benefits of a cleanse like the back of your hand. You always carry a “juice half full” mindset!
As the Assistant Manager you are the GM’s right hand man. You sweeten up the Green juice with your energy, organization, and ability to step-in wherever is needed. You create space for the team to be their best self. The team knows they can come to you with all their juice needs.
If there is a position available, it will be listed here! Check back for opportunities!
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Marketing Project Manager in implementing Clean Juice’s overall communications and marketing plan -- focusing specifically on influencer marketing-- to build awareness about Clean Juice in new markets. This internship is unpaid, for school credit only, and has flexible working hours.
Accounting & Finance Intern - Paid Internship
Company Culture & Atmosphere:
- Work constantly to uphold Clean Juice’s 10 Core Values
- Understand and implement the kind of culture we would like to create at Clean Juice
- Develop personal relationships with all staff members, constantly creating positive environment
- Communicate effectively and possess proper social skills to interact with entire team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess a thorough understanding of the accounting field
- Record/receipt filing and organization
- Corporate tax planning and preparation
- Complete bookkeeping and bank reconciliation for business accounts of selected corporate and franchise stores
- Work closely with VP of Finance and Director of Accounting to determine accounting/financial services available for franchisees
- Interact with franchise owners to manage and ensure accurate bookkeeping, monthly financial reporting, and filing of monthly state sales taxes