Widely regarded as one of the hottest neighborhoods in Pittsburgh today, East Liberty is the perfect location for Clean Juice to call home. Its cultural diversity, trendy atmosphere, and commitment to a healthy body, mind, and spirit reflect the values that Clean Juice strives to represent. Clean Juice at East Liberty is directly next door to an OrangeTheory Fitness. So if you’re looking to work up a sweat this afternoon, stop by for a pre-workout Berry Bowl to load up on antioxidants and energy-boosting nutrients. And after you’re done burning off those calories, pop over to try one of our protein-packed smoothies to replenish your body, revitalize your mind, and give your muscles the vitamins they need to get the most out of your workout. At Clean Juice, we know that while there’s definitely value in getting our customers into healthy eating habits, we also have a responsibility to help our community as a whole. That’s why we’re proud to participate in and support a variety of local activities and organizations in order to spread the word.
Summer Menu Launch! Thirsty Thursday Happy Hour
Hello Summer! is our first annual summer party! We are celebrating the official arrival of summer and our store opening in January! We will have the following free offerings and events at our place on June 23rd during our regular business hours:
– Clean Juice will be providing 2 Juice Cleanse 101 informational sessions. One at 9:00 a.m. and one at 3:00 p.m. There will be samples of juice and info on our juice cleanses and upcoming promos.
– Ailene’s Face Painting from 10-12:30 pm
– Nick Barilla playing his acoustic music from 12-2 pm
– Samples from Gluten Free Goat Bakery & Café and Bantha Tea Bar (while supplies last!)
– Ramp ‘N’ Rize will be here with info on their new gym opening in Pittsburgh this fall, as well as swag to give away!
– 10% of our sales that day will be given to Urban Impact Foundation, an organization serving the youth of Pittsburgh.
– We will be alternating between two featured specials in our store this day:
– 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Receive a BOGO pass with your purchase that you can use on a future visit.
– 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Receive an 8 ounce cold-pressed juice with each purchase while supplies last.
Put your name in for some great prizes! A drawing for our guests that day will feature giveaways from neighboring businesses including:
Orangetheory Fitness East End Pittsburgh
Bantha Tea Bar
Healing Roots Massage and Wellness Center
Health Coach Pittsburgh
Ramp N Rize
One Point One Yoga
We will keep you posted on any other updates to our summer celebration! Mark your calendars for the 23rd!
Studio Manager - Orange Theory Fitness East End
Favorite Clean Juice Product: The Winter Bowl
Sign-up for our newsletter and get access to freebies, discounts, and up-to-date information on what we are doing in the community. Thank you for your support and interest in Clean Juice.