Most of us feel like we aren’t getting enough sleep. Regardless of how tired we may feel, we can’t seem to get our mind to stop racing or our body to wind down. If this sounds like you, you’ve most likely already tried cutting out caffeine in the afternoon, exercising more to tire out your body, and probably all the other generic fixes that are recommended to us that just don’t seem to work. So what are your next steps? It’s time for you to think about what else you’re doing in your day-to-day life that might be affecting sleep. In this episode of Be Organic, Clean Juice’s founder, Kat, shares five things that may be affecting your sleep that you’ve probably never thought of before!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The ingredient in your skincare products that’s keeping you awake at night
- The problem with today’s technology and what to do about it
- The supplement you shouldn’t be taking at night
- The vitamin deficiency you may have that’s altering your sleep
- Why you need to reduce your exposure to a certain type of radiation and how to do it